Porto Montenegro Properties and Marina

Special Spring Promotion

Porto Montenegro Property Payment Plans

For a limited period, buy a property in Porto Montenegro and benefit from an exclusive payment plan. These offers are only available until 31 May 2022, so act quickly.

Boka Place Residences

Purchase a Boka Place private residence off plan and pay just 30% on signing the sales agreement, with the remaining 70% due on completion of the building – with no interest to pay.

Elena and Regent Pool Club Residences

Purchase an apartment in Elena or Regent Pool Club Residence with just a 30% down payment and you can move in immediately. Then pay the balance at quarterly intervals over two years at just 2% interest, or three years at 2.5%. What’s more, we’ll waive the maintenance fee for the first 12 months.

Please note

Terms and conditions apply. These payment plans are only available until 31 May 2022. Please contact our sales team for full details.